Tuesday 22 November 2011

"All My Little Words" by The Magnetic Fields

All My Little Words

No main vocals




I decided to record a cover of the original song so that I can freely take the main vocals out to make it more suitable for a karaoke video. This isn't a finished recording as it's still missing a cello piece and the vocals need refining. I've also been video recording the audio recording sessions which I hope to add to the final video, if I feel it is suitable.


As for the typography side of the project, it is still undergoing however I'm learning how to use After Effects from scratch so there is nothing worth seeing to put up. If it proves too difficult, I will be using stop motion animation.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the track its beautiful am very much looking forward to seeing a video for it x

    ReplyDelete