Tuesday 22 November 2011

Lucie - Harder, Better, Faster Stronger

Hi I have tried to covert my flash file to a .mov file but when I do this is comes out all jerky and some of the text movesout of it's place. I have tried to embed the swf file here but that dosen't work i used this code <embed src="http://www.swfme.com/view/1066452" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" align="middle" height="300" width="800"></embed>

So at the moment I can only post this link to my project.

http://www.swfme.com/view/1066452

dose anybody know how I can convert my file to a .mov with out it ruining my file?

5 comments:

  1. Like!
    except patterns
    I think they are not compatible with the typeface and not relevant here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, i prefer the words and shapes better than the patterns. I think you should stick to a colour theme more, perhaps neon pink/yellow etc. Cool work though

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good! I really like the neon pink/yellow. Its a perfect choice for this song.. really well done - you are going to have to tutor me! agree with everyone else maybe the patterns are irrelevant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the type looks awesome. very in sync with the song, works perfectly as a karaoke interface. i agree with olga though, the patterns didn't look like they fitted the song too much, i'm not sure what to suggest instead though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's perfect for the karaoke!!!The lyrics are easy to read and eye-catching.But can you adjust the "Stronger" a little bit right and don't let it get out of the frame.

    ReplyDelete