Tuesday 22 November 2011

George Michael




Hi guys,

Sorry I havent been able to finish the video, but here is my concept and some screen shots.

For George Michael's song, it has a lot of dirty lines like "Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body." So for the music video i want to do a screen record of random conversation i can have and/or scripted conversations on msn or something, and interact with different online videos even background images. And play with the mac zoom in/out function.

Zhang

5 comments:

  1. Good concept, I like the idea because that is something that's going on right now. I'm interested in the visual translation, how the sing a long-works and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i thought your post had been changed to pop-ups. this will be very interesting! are you doing this on chat roulette?? this would be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. id like to see the chat roulette version

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! Really clever way of displaying the interface. Great concept. And so fitting for George Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The idea is novel.I really want to see how it will be like,xixi~

    ReplyDelete