Wednesday 23 November 2011

Chris Lacy Scatman








When I was listening some more to scatman it reminded me of people speaking in tongues, so for my video I want to make an edit with loads of different videos of people speaking in tongues and having religious experiences (as in the video above). I think this could work with the music. for when scatman is not scating and speaking in real words i want to use edits od religious figures giving sermons/preaching. As for the text this is something i havnt worked on just yet, but am looking at lots of evangalist promotional videos to get an idea of there conventions with text, so it might be running along the bottom all the while with some sort of gradient backdrop (the text will probably look quite purposely bad). I apologise for not having done more work.


4 comments:

  1. I like the idea. Waiting for look at the final work)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we see some actual work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember the video software Jack used in the Alex Oppermann course 2010? Maybe it is useful. Sorry I can not remember the name...? cheers - like your crazy ideas!

    ReplyDelete